Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Workout: Gym

Tomorrow is a race day so I wanted to take it easy but also wanted to take advantage of the gym while I have the free pass.

Stationary bike: 22 min
Treadmill: 10 min
Arms/weights: 5 min

I did the bike/run as an attempt to a brick workout, but I don't think I did either activity long enough, but I did get my heart rate up for 30 minutes.

Diet wise I was pretty bad today: Chick-fil-A and a handful of peanut M&M's.  I am realizing that I am seriously addicted to sugar.  Every day at 1pm I start thinking about chocolate and by 2pm I am getting really pissed off because I can't NOT think about chocolate.  And diet soda.  Monday I didn't bring a soda in my lunch and didn't get down to the cafeteria before it closed.  By 4pm I was begging anyone who would take pity on me to break a $5 so I could buy a soda from the machine, then the damn thing ATE MY DOLLAR.  So fucking pissed.  I'm getting mad just thinking about it.  I went home with a headache that day.

No comments: