Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Workout: Fail

I really like getting a workout in on Monday, it sets a good tone for the rest of the week.  This week is not starting out well.  Last night I was up later than I intended reading (The Girl Who Played with Fire).  I had too much coffee in the afternoon, so was wired.  The kids are all sort of sick, not sick enough for medicine but crabby and feeling yucky.  About 10:15 Jack started making noise, crying softly and whimpering.  I went in a few times to console him and finally gave him pain reliever at about midnight and slept with him for a bit.  By this point I knew I wasn't going to get up to run.  I definitely needed the extra hour of sleep, but I miss my morning run. 

What was more fun was Gwen crying about her waffles this morning and Jack using his new favorite phrases, "I don't want to" and "Why?" all morning.  Meh to Monday.  I wish I could say I would work out this evening, but I have 2 conference calls.  Maybe I'll do sit ups and push ups while working with my peers in Taipei and Penang?

No comments: