Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Workout: Trainer Session

I did not actually workout today, though I did break a sweat.  With my gym membership I got a free session with a trainer.  I used my hour to have Shanel show me how to use the foam roller, the TRX system, the new stair/elliptical/running machine, some other equipment that I haven't used in years, and do a body fat test.  She was very nice and helpful and showed me a lot of machines I can use in my mission to get my core solid once more. 

Body fat: 23%
Base calories: 1440 (without working out)


She has a BodyBugg which I would love to have if the monthly fee for the website wasn't so expensive.  Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly how many calories you burn in a day?  Well, maybe not that nice.  I suspect I over estimate my actual calorie burn and under estimate what I eat.  Brownies are only like 50 calories right, or is it 250?  Same difference. 

No comments: