Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Biggest Loser - New Foods

Tip of the day - real labels.  I bought a couple of these Odwalla Protein drinks.  They are pretty good and have 20g of protein.  This is a better ingredient list than some other protein drinks, more organic and natual ingredients.  I also bought a whole bunch of yogurt this weekend.  I normally buy the organic greek yogurt, but this time got a variety of flavors to mix things up.  I ALWAYS forget to check the ingredient list on yogurt.  This one has high frutose corn syrup as the second ingredient and Aspartame.  I don't have a problem with either ingredient in moderation, but prefer them not to be in my "healthy" yogurt.   I would rather have yogurt with a little fat than Aspartame and HFCS.  And I prefer my fake suger in diet soda & coffee.

No comments: