Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Other News

Before
After
 I got a haircut on Friday.  A major haircut!  I had been coloring my hair to cover my growing greys for awhile now.  I really like the model on the box's haircut, so I finally decided to do it already.  I have had similar hair cuts before, so it really isn't that different for me, but I did cut off about 6" of hair.  I also got highlights - a new effort to cover greys.  Afterward I realized that someone else also has a similar hair style... my seester Jenna.  What's that saying?  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

We celebrated Father's Day today.  John is the proud owner of an iPad 2.  We now have more fruit products in our home than the big D.  He has been wanting one for awhile and I thought he would enjoy it on his up coming trip(s).  The kids also enjoy playing Angry Birds on it - we'll see who ends up playing with it more!  We went to brunch at Chez Zee.  I admit this was sort of self serving because I have been wanting to go there for awhile.  It was a great meal and the kids were pretty well behaved - WIN. 

No comments: