Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Workout Log: 10/31-11/6

Monday - 6.00 miles, 58:05, 8:51/mi avg, with Christina.  Started out way to fast cause I got up late (again).  I ended up feeling pretty sore by the end.
Tuesday - Track workout, 8x.25m repeats with Jennifer.  5.75m, 52:16, 9:05/mile total
That night I get it on with the foam roller, super sore
Wednesday - much needed rest day
Thursday - 6.70m, 58:39, 8:45/mi avg. Tempo run in very windy conditions.
Friday - off
Saturday - 14.30 miles, 2:14:29, 9:24/mile avg.  Ran 5 with Christina and Jennifer and I did 14. It was 45 degrees but I ran in shorts, I thought that was a mistake to start but I was comfortable after going numb.
Sunday - rest

Total mileage 32.75

Good news is that my Sunday/Monday runs reminded me that warming up and cooling down is essential for running pain free.  Not warming up definitely made a difference. 
Bad news is that my stupid toe has a stupid blister that is driving me bonkers.  It seems like little feet constantly step on it, my shoes rub it and it's making me walk funny.  Not sure what I can do about it, other than complain.

No comments: