Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I've noticed something super interesting about dinner at our house.  The kids have gotten us down to eating chicken nuggets, mac'n cheese, peanut butter and jelly, hot dogs, hamburgers, pasta and ... I think that's it.  We do force them to eat veggies and always drink milk with dinner, so I'm still holding on that front.  But the go to list of meals has really dwindled down.  Making dinner exhausts me and having the kids run down to the table to say "EWWWW... I'm not eating that!" is terribly disheartening. 

I resolve to get back to making healthy family meals.  Screw em' if they don't want to eat it right!?!?  Tacos!  Stir-Fry!  Lemon Chicken!  Chili!  Roast Chicken!  Potatoes!  Soup!  YES!  Muwhwahahaha!  As soon as I finish this marathon bullshit I will totally get right on this.

No comments: