Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it

*Editors note: sorry for the complete self indulgent bragging here

I love medals.  I usually hang my latest few at my desk at work and leave the rest stuffed in my dresser drawer.  I have seen some people turn their medals into Christmas ornaments - which is a super cute idea!  But for some reason the thought of putting my ornaments into storage is abhorrent to me.

I really need to sack up and get one of those cutsie displays on etsy already.  


Age Group Place Medals

Relay Medals and Plaque

Half Marathon Medals

Marathon Medals

Coolest Medals (Austin Half Marathon)

Maddy's Favorite Medal, from Dallas White Rock Half Marathon

And truth be told, after admiring all these medals and telling Maddy how I got them I wanted another one.  So I signed up for the 3M 1/2 this weekend to get myself some more!

No comments: