Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hit Me Baby...

One more time.  It's time for another marathon.  I've been thinking about it for awhile, and somehow suckered the Selfish Mommy into joining me, and my Seeter wants another go at 26.2.  We are planning to enter the lottery for the Houston Marathon in January.  Houston is one of the only marathons besides New York that has a lottery and has great reviews.  If we get it - yeah!  If not we will look at other marathons within driving distance.

I also want to do a Disney race in the next year - 18 months.  I'm not sure how I got this bug but I am convinced this is a great idea.

I'm also working on a new 101 in 1001 list.  These running goals will be on the list:
Run another marathon
Run a race at Disney World
Qualify for Boston (maybe more like a 5 year goal)

No comments: