Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Disney On Ice or The Princesses Will Assume Control

To start, sometimes my phone takes terrible pictures, this is one of those times.  A few weeks ago I took the girls to see Disney On Ice: Princess Wishes.  It was magical, delightful, scary and really fun for the girls.  They got candy and Mommy had a beer, all was well with the world.  The show was good and featured every princess that white little girls like.  After the show ended I told the girls to sit for a minute so I wouldn't have to fight the crowd all the way to the other side of the building where I parked.  Of course G announces she has to potty - urgently.  Miss M did not appreciate the sudden change of direction and threw a fit.  By the time we got to the bathroom I'm pretty sure she had no idea why she was hysterical.  I got condolences from other mothers as they told their children to avert their eyes.  Luckily G made it to the potty and Miss M was able to pull herself together.  We left the Cedar Park Center pretending to skate across the parking lot.  Success!

I think this is candy face
 
Yeah for princesses!

Under the sea

Seven Dwarfs

No comments: