Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Race Plans Updated

Casa Super Hero Run 9/25/11 - at the Domain and a really fun race.  There were lots of supers last year.




See Jane Run 1/2 Marathon 10/9 - got a great deal to run this race at Mueller Lake Park.

Pflugerville Pfamily Pfun Run at Lake Pflugerville 10/15 - local 5k race, also the same weekend as the LiveStrong Challenge.  This race will have a $10 kids K, and may be Jack and Maddy's first race (can't pass up the price!).



Susan G Komen Race for the Cure 11/15 - back in downtown Austin this year, will be running for Renee's Rack Pack

Turkey Trot 11/24 - Thanksgiving day 5 miler and pre-birthday race, assuming I am in Austin for the holiday. 

December will be logging lots of long run miles - no racing!

Houston Marathon 1/15/12 - Accepted in the lottery, training has already begun!  This is the big goal race for me (and Jennifer).  All running leads up to Houston. 



Race wish list:
Disney Princess Half Marathon in Orlando 2/26/12 - I really want to do this race and I think I convinced Jenna to join me for a girls weekend and run it together.  I also want to do the Goofy Challenge but realize I should get another marathon under my belt before attempting it. 

Austin 10/20 4/15/12 - 10 miles, 20 stages of music at the Domain

No comments: