Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

10 Running Related Personal Questions

As posted by Another Mother Runner (AMR), and Mom,Swim,Bike,Run (MSBR) who are all Bad Ass Mother Runners (BAMRs).  Here are 10 Running Related Personal Questions.

1. Best Run Ever: I think the 2012 Houston Marathon was definitely the culmination of a year of training that resulted in a killer time and felt phenomenal. 

2. Three words that describe my running: Follow the Plan

3. My go to running outfit is: Pearl Izumi or Lululemon shorts, double layer Write socks, Brookes Adrenaline shoes and whatever sports bra or shirt is on top of the pile.  Hat or headband depending on the weather.

4. Quirky habit while running:  3 breathes in, 2 breathes out.

5. Morning, Mid-day, Evening?: Morning almost all the time.  I will do an occasional midday or evening run if my schedule is totally cray-cray, but morning is the best time for me to get a run in AND keeps me sane the rest of the day.

6. I won't run outside when:  It's either thunder and lightening out or below 20 degrees, but it doesn't get that cold very often in Texas.

7. Worst injury, and how I got over it: Lucky for me, no serious injuries.  I have had minor stresses and strains that required 1-2 months off.

8. I feel most like a bad ass mother runner when: I push my kids in the stroller and pass people.

9. Next race is: Austin Marathon Relay 9/23, then the Chosen 1/2 Marathon 10/27

10. Potential running goal for 2013: Qualify for Boston Bitches.


No comments: