Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Workout Plan

I realize that reading someone else's daily workout journal is pretty Bo-ring so I will make an attempt at a plan and summary for each week versus posting every day.

This week's plan - modified because I need to fit these in where I can schedule wise this week.  I am not following the Focus-n-Fly schedule for the marathon yet and most likely won't get to until August when travel and vacation is over.

Monday: Ripped in 30 @ home
Tuesday: Ripped in 30 @ home
Wednesday: Run in the morning after taking kids to school
Thursday: Maybe elliptical in the evening or trip to the gym after work, or a rest day
Friday: Run in the morning after taking kids to school or trip to the gym after work
Saturday: 8-9 mile run is on the schedule, not sure I can swing that long
Sunday: Make up day @ the gym

No comments: