Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Where has September gone?

Wow, the month has really gone by fast without a lot to show for it. We have taken very few pictures, gotten very little done, and really don't have much to report. We are preparing for a fun filled October though! ACL, San Francisco, John's trip to MI, and Halloween!

So, let me think if I HAVE accomplished anything...

46. Read to Gwen every day - done. I restocked out books by buying some new paperbacks from school. Thank goodness, I was getting tired of the same ole stories.
50. Store unused baby stuff - better. I really need to sell more, but it has been slow going. Right now the clothes are the biggest problem but we still have some bigger baby stuff lingering around.
67. Return things that don't work out. I am totally in the dog house with John this week. No more Target for me - it is too dangerous! I am returning things out of guilt and have to get back on the wagon.
21. Join a book club - thanks to Renee for inviting me to her book club last week. This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and I really enjoyed it. It was a great group of ladies and we had really good discussions, most of them NOT book related.

Just noticed I only have 10 months to get this shit done. Sigh.

No comments: