Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

#67 Return Things - Failure

I failed at "Return things that don't work out" this week. Last week Gwendolyn was getting over an ear infection and finishing a round of antibiotics. Due to the medicine, she started having a ... lady problem. Its common in babies (boys and girls) to get this when on antibiotics, really not a big deal. So I went and purchased some over the counter items to clear things up. However, after I got home I realized that in my haste to get out of the aisle that carries these "lady items" I bought the wrong stuff. I seriously cannot bring myself to go to Wal-Mart and return this. I just can't do it.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I wonder what whoever was behind the counter would think - hopefully it would be a lady rather than a dude though. :)

Ditto that.. I had a pair of shoes in my trunk for almost 30 days and STILL missed the deadline because I'm a procrastinator. At least they're cute. :P