Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Music for the Moment

When I posted on Facebook that I was working on my playlist for 13.1 miles this weekend a friend asked WHAT was on said playlist.  Here it is, the good, the bad and the pop.  The last 10 songs are my absolute favorite running songs and I planned them for the hardest part of the race. 

Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'N' Roses
Fuck You - Cee Lo
TiK Tok - Kesha
Runaway - Kanye
All of the Lights - Ksanye
Born This Way - Gaga
Gotta get through This - Daniel Bedingfield
Run This Town - Jay Z
Under Pressure - David Bowie
Money Honey - Gaga
Dark Fantasy - Kanye
Dirt Off Your Shoulder - Jay Z
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
Your Love is My Drug - Kesha
I Like It - Enrique
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Jesus Walks - Kanye
Right Round - Flo Rida
POWER - Kanye
The Distance - Cake
Stronger - Kanye
Firework - Katy Perry
The Edge of Glory - Gaga
Sabotage - Beastie Boys

No comments: