1. If a piece of paper is still on the note pad and has things like phone numbers and addresses, IT IS NOT TRASH. (I’m looking at you cleaning lady)
2. Traveling with the sales guy is awesome. Apparently they don’t have a budget. Or at least not the budget measly people like me have.
3. Every city in America has the same exact restaurants, strip malls and coffee shops.
4. We ate at 2 Texas themed places this week – in VIRGINIA.
5. I have a low alcohol tolerance.
6. Watching live TV is ridiculous, where is the DVR?
7. Some people are WAY too technical.
8. Running on the treadmill is incredibly boring
9. I miss my babies!