Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Obsess much?

D. is wonderful, really sweet, great mom and puts me to shame in the homemaker category.  I am totally jealous of her mad skills in the kitchen, crafting and decorating.  Last time we were over for dinner, she made me lemon martini and I can't stop thinking about it.  It has been over a month and I am completely obsessed.  I scored one during our anniversary dinner at the Melting Pot and it only fed my craving more.  Of course, I ask D for the recipe and what does she say? "Oh, I'm a genius who doesn't need recipes, I'm just that good at making drinks!"  GAH!  That isn't really what she said of course.  Off I went to the liquor store to procure the necessary items D suggested.  My version of D's Lemon Martini totally sucked, so I am trying version number 2 tonight.  I WILL CONQUER YOU LEMON MARTINI!!!

Love you D! And I really do think you are awesome!

No comments: