Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

73. Take a vacation with John

Not exactly the vacation I had in mind when I made this list, but it was still a vacation - without kids! My parents have been visiting and we decided to take advantage by leaving Gwen with them for a couple days. Due to the annoying pregnancy, there wasn't much point in going to Vegas or Mexico. And really, what's a vacation in general without alcohol?!?! So we decided to be thrifty and drive up to Dallas for the weekend.

We stayed downtown at the Hyatt Regency Reunion. Friday we did a tour of our old apartments and hangouts in Dallas then went to a Maverick's basketball game. This was my first NBA game and it was a lot of fun.

Saturday started out with room service, a luxury we enjoy when we get the chance. We did some shopping and went to the movies. After dinner at a Chinese place we browsed some furniture stores looking for ideas for our new house.

We came home Sunday refreshed but glad to be home - I missed my baby girl!

No comments: