Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

51. Get pregnant - with a boy

Hmm... well, I got the first part of this DONE, with John's help of course. I won't know for another 12 weeks if I completed the full task or not, but I don't really care either way. I (not so secretly) kind of want another girl because I know what I'm doing with the one we've got and don't want to deal with another penis.

I am pretty sure I have told everyone who actually reads this blog (all 5 of you) that I am preggers, but if not - I AM! Due October 8th, but I'm going to keep her/him in as long as possible because I'll be working on another list item in September/October as well - moving (see post above).

3 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats.. I'm excited for you guys. :)

Christy said...

Yes, Congrats to you and John! Here's hoping that the house is finished before baby arrives!

Christina M said...

Yay for the October b-day babies! ;-) It's a great month.