Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#7 - failure

I had put "no eating after 8pm" on my list because it is a good way to stop from mindless snacking and is an easy step in maintaining weight. But last night after Gwendolyn finally went to sleep I was starving. I really debated about eating because it was 8:15, clearly past my time limit. I eventually decided to have a spinach salad with Gorgonzola cheese, pecans and a vinaigrette dressing. Pretty healthy right? Well the 1/4 piece of chocolate mouse cake leftover from my birthday dinner was NOT healthy. But I only ate a little. My first failure and it may be one of many, but I will persevere!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I don't know if I'd call that a failure though! Its SO hard to sleep when your tummy is eating itself. Trade off - a good night's rest, or a nibble of cheese? :P

Christina M said...

I agree! And you had salad...that's hardly any calories