Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Updates to this... blog?

Updates!

20 - Date nights - John and I went to Melting Pot to celebrate Valentine's day. It was awesome as always. The only thing I don't like about Melting Pot is the very unromantic aroma that stays with you and all your clothes for days afterward.

29. Call family - well, I talked to my brother today for the first time in months. Unfortunately it was not for anything good, but it motivated me to call him.

27. Catch up on photo albums - I am slowly working on Jack & Maddy's baby books. Keeping up with 3 albums is a daunting task.

38. Bake - Gwen and I made cupcakes for Valentine's day last weekend.

81. Take a class in something creating - inspired by Groupon, the girls and I went to Painting with a Twist last week for a GNO. It was so much fun and I came back with a pretty decent painting.

No comments: