Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008


I've been tagged by Christy!

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rule instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let the winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.



1. Coffee - how do I love thee? Oh so many ways.

2. Sleep - it's what I should be doing right now

3. Pod Casts - right now I"m enjoying "Doug Loves Movies" and "Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me"

4. Saying positive mantras over and over and over again in my head. "This won't last forever", "They will eventually move out", "I need them to take care of me in my old age", "Snot isn't that gross, really"

5. Chocolate - I must have an afternoon piece of chocolate, I absolutely must

Who else? Jennifer (who hasn't updated in over a month!), Sandy (who doesn't read my blog), Jenna my adorable sister, Freund Face, and Amy (who has a hilarious blog)

1 comment:

Christy said...

lol at "They will eventually move out"