Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates - 1 month later

So, what have I done in a month? Not a whole lot, mostly gestate babies and try not to complain too much.

5. No swearing - I think I'm doing pretty good on this. Every once in a while John catches me saying something, but not very often.

14. Be positive about changes look for the good - I need to work on this one, especially in the next few months when we will be going thought a LOT of changes.

28. Take pictures every week - we have been taking a photo of me every week with my growing belly and pictures of the new house as it is completed. We also take lots of pictures of Gwen and John has been using the video camera more to catch her talking.

29. Call extended family 1/month - talked to my Aunt Susie this week and also my friend Kelly in MI that is due to delivery today!

38. Bake once a month - John brought home some starter dough for Amish Friendship Bread a few weeks ago. The first batch was awesome. The second batch I had to improvise on some ingredients but it was still good. The last round I made 6 loaves and froze them for us to eat while I'm on maternity leave.

52. Have baby's room ready 1 month before due date - AUGH!!!! Once we get in the house I will actually be able to do this. I have a whole list of things to buy, but it is very hard to pick anything out when I'm not physically living in the space.

53. Nurse new baby - holy S. I'm doing a lot of reading about this, we'll see.

57. Save 20% for a down payment on the house - Technically, I should wait 2 weeks to say complete when we close, but this is done.

89. 20 min of physical activity each day - so not happening. I am super paranoid about working out after all my doctor visits and risks for delivery early. But I am really looking forward to starting physical activity again in Oct/Nov.

I guess that is it for now.

No comments: