Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

9. Go to church once a month (3/33)

I have not been doing well on this list item. I am extra motivated now though, we have to get these twins baptized and I'm not flying to Michigan to do it. So now we have to go to church more often. We went to 11 o'clock mass on Sunday and it actually went pretty well. We were lucky enough to have a baby sit in the pew in front of us, and that captured Gwendolyn's interest every 20 minutes or so. We also went through 3 snacks and had the pacifier and books handy. I think it was much easier in the general population area than in the crying room. We will definitely go again now that we had a good experience with Gwen (Christmas was NOT fun). I went today and bought some kids religious books that we will only take to church with us, so they will be new and interesting for her.

No comments: