Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

74. Take a vacation with Jenna

This weekend I went to Boston with my sister. She is moving there in June and I went to help her look for an apartment and get to know the city. Boston is really cool and we had a great time. It would have been a much different trip if I could drink, but maybe that is for the best. We did find her an apartment and got to know the neighborhood she will live in. We also visited a museum, saw Fenway Park, ate a lot of great meals and walked about 20 miles (or it felt like 20 miles). Pictures should be posted soon.

Edit: I also think I should get extra credit for going after my whole fiasco with American Airlines/Travelocity. Did you know that if you book a flight on Travelocity if basically F's you? Well, it does, so don't do it.

No comments: